Which Animal is Good for Home as Per Vastu Shastra
If you are looking for a dreamy house. Every individual person has different dreams about their home. Like few people think that my dream home would be outside the city where I can find peace and happiness. Some think that our dream house should be near the market or centre of the city. So I can say that every individual person has a different dream or taste. I would like to share my opinion about pets for your dream home. Some people love pets. In other words. They are pet lovers. Now I wanna share some tips about pets for your home. Means, Which Animal is good for home as per Vastu Shastra or as per Family.
Our Pets make us feel loved, cared for and valuable. When your Pet comes to the door to meet you with such affection, all of your day’s tiredness and tension goes almost instantly. Don’t we all enjoy having pets? Certain animals, according to Hindu Puranas, bring good luck, prosperity, wealth, and any other form of blessings.
Let’s have a look at some Vastu Shastra to learn more about pets that bring blessings, health, and peace to your home. They should also be put where and how they should be placed. Even according to Vastu, having pets in your home is beneficial. Animals that love us connect with us on multiple levels. They provide emotional fulfilment by showering unconditional love and loyalty.
Now, Vastu shastra offers a unique thanks to invite positivity during a household with pets. So, right here, we are sharing some Vastu tips for your pet’s well being. Also, as per Vastu, different animals have different impacts on the lifetime of your members of the family. Let’s explore more of the Vastu Shastra associated with pet reception.
Are Pets Effective as Per Vastu?
Pets help to minimize the risk of Vastu doshas by removing negative energy from our environment, diverting any difficulty that may come our way or damage us in the future. According to experts, these are the only living beings in the house that create positive energy away from trees and plants. However, it is also our responsibility to inform them of their well-being — any failure in this area would mean I would be at risk. According to Vastu Shastra, Pets are a wonderful addition to your home and family. Here are a few advantages:
- Establish a better emotional balance among family members.
- By bringing positive energies and cheerfulness into your house.
- Some pets also provide good luck and peace – see which ones they are.
- Pets have a strong bond with humans and are devoted to their owners.
- Pet’s positivism brings happiness and optimism into your home.
- Certain animal characteristics are beneficial for your home.
Animals That Give Good Luck, Health, And Peace
Dogs, cows, rabbits, buffalo, horses, parrots, fish, frogs, and snakes are excellent pets because they represent great luck and attract beneficial energies.
- Rabbits: They provide warmth and richness to the home, and they’re also known to help people with thyroid problems.
- Pigeons: Dementia and paralysis attacks can be treated in those who keep pigeons as pets, and they also help people remember things better.
- Cows: Cows are worshipped in Hinduism, because they may remove any negativity from the home in addition to providing milk. Apart from that, keeping the cow as a family member can also improve the family’s bond.
- Dog: Keeping a dog is extremely good for a family, particularly those with children – petting a dog helps to reduce illness in the house.
- Fishes: Even though they are cold-blooded. fish may bring positive energy into the house by moving around in the water – the more they move around, the better. Fish is supposed to promote good health and well-being, and the more varieties of fish available, the better for the family.
- Horses: Horses are symbols of power and prestige, and individuals who own horses have a successful career and a pleasant life.
Animals Who Bring Negativity Into The House as Per Vastu
- According to Hindu mythology, Cats bring misfortune into a home, hence having one as a pet should be avoided. Cats are also known for being chilly and elusive, which can be a reflection of the family.
- Even though parrots are extremely common, they are not regarded as ideal pets because they are kept in a cage.
Things To Avoid In home As Per Vastu For Animals
Though most pets are harmless, some might have a negative impact on the home. if they are well-cared for. According to the Vastu for animals, it is best to avoid the following animals and the direction in which they are kept:
- Avoid placing your pets in directions such as the south-east and south-west. These instructions are unfavorable and may cause the pets to become ill and nervous.
- Parrots are believed to be pets that subtract from a home’s ambiance. As a result, according to Vastu, keeping parrots as pets is not recommended.
- Cats are sometimes regarded as pets that bring negativity within the home. They are also not as faithful as dogs for another reason. As a result, keeping cats as pets can also be avoided.
- Above all, make certain that your pets are well-cared for. If pets are not properly maintained or cared for, they may have no positive effect.
For more updates on Vastu Shastra you can visit SBP Group to read our other articles.