A Home is certainly a special place and the setting of it has to be special too. Nowadays, people pay close heed to the designing of their homes along with minor details. However, living spaces and halls are chosen to be made with specifications as it is most seen by guests or visitors.
It is important to give equal attention to the bathroom and toilets as every nook of the home is an outlet of energy. It is not a good sign to stay unbothered for these spaces so here we are with perfected practices to implement while designing bathrooms and Toilets. If you are remodeling or constructing a bathroom in your home, here are some Vastu Shastra guidelines, to ensure that it helps create an overall positive environment at home for all family members.
Why opt for Vaastu Friendly Bathroom Spaces!
The prime reason to opt for Vastu shastra-friendly bathroom spaces is to control the impact of energies and help them balance efficiently. As discussed above the bathroom is often neglected when it comes to designing and maintaining. Vastu Friendly Bathroom spaces are important because the energy in the places where waste is eliminated must be kept in check too.
There are not many hard and fast rules that you need to opt for when it comes to Vastu Bathroom Designing but taking care of the color, direction and other elements is a good choice and will enhance the aura and look.
11 Must-Follow Vastu Rules for Bathroom with Adjoined Toilets
Bathroom is an important corner however it is neglected often so instead of following through with the ultimate guide to design bathrooms and toilets, let us look into some of the prevalent tips-
- Bathroom Mirrors shall be placed in the northern and eastern wall as the southern region attracts negativity. The north-east direction is considered auspicious and right for placement.
- It is good to choose the southeast side for electrical fittings including such as geysers and others.
- Washing machine shall be installed south east and northwest direction.
- The exhaust fans in the bathroom for ventilation are better to be placed in the east or northeast following direction.
- The water and drainage in the bathroom space is ideal in the location of north, east or north-east. However, the slope in the bathroom should be the same so that when the water flows it does in the same direction.
- It is essential to make sure according to vastu that the bathroom doesn’t share a wall with the bathroom as it can create a negative atmosphere in the house. In addition, nightmares can be a common occurrence due to wall sharing with the bedroom.
- To prevent negative energy, pervade your ambiance’s energy ensure to keep your bathroom doors closed as it shall prevent negative energy from entering the rest of your place. Additionally, to maintain hygiene, disposal of odors and fungus or bacteria with regular cleaning.
- For the bathroom doors, wooden quality doors are highly adaptable and put to be in action fore mostly. Vastu followers believe metal doors foster negativity and may lead to an adverse health effect.
- Adding decorative elements for an adorning bathroom is a complete no-no as per Vastu bathroom designing rules, so consider following it. Nevertheless, to enhance the look, lighting can be sufficient to practice.
- The pot in the toilet shall be placed inside the bathroom. The west or north-west direction as it can be helpful for eradicating waste and toxins from the body quite easily.
- Last but not least, the best colors for the toilet interior are considerably brown, beige, cream, and other earth shades along with their variations. Dark Blue and black should be avoided for the interior as they don’t show dirt properly making it difficult to maintain cleanliness.
Bonus Tip- The bathroom must be spacious and proper ventilated for avoiding suffocation in the place. Adding natural light to the bathroom will allow fresh air and morning sunlight and will be refreshing & cherishing for one.
On one hand, keeping up with these Vastu rules is helpful to fortify homes. On the other hand, not keeping up with essential rules may show a negative impact on the health of the people residing in the same surrounding.
Homes designed according to Vastu Shastra are believed to add value to home and ensure healthy and prosperous living. Severe repercussions related to health and finance may be witnessed for the wrong Vastu Setting in bathroom & Toilet designing.
Along with keeping up with the Vastu Rules make sure to attend to necessary bathroom causes such as dampness in walls, leaking taps, tattered fitting & fixtures and others. Keeping up with daily maintenance along with Vastu rules will ensure presence of positive energy in the room and add value to your lifestyle.
SBP Group follows these Vastu rules and manages to construct modern spaces with a blend of Vastu. When looking for Vastu Oriented Spaces consider choosing trusted developers like SBP that manage to meet all your home related requirements.
Choose positive and comfortable spaces that curb the effect of Negativity and fortify your investment.
For any more assistance, SBP Group is always available for you.